Luxury Sales Consultant
My client is seeking a motivated sales professional with an entrepreneurial mindset for our Costa Mesa, CA, location. Our sales professionals have unrivaled opportunity for top income and access to the finest art of the 20th and 21st centuries.
- Implement and achieve personal sales objectives/ goals.
- Develop and cultivate long-lasting relationships with clients.
- Ability to research artists’ background and maintain knowledge of inventory.
- Provide top-quality customer service.
- Assist with basic gallery operations: opening/closing, order processing, organizing sales floor.
- 2+ years’ experience in fine art or luxury sales
- Retail sales preferred
- Ability to thrive in a sales environment.
- Willingness to work flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Team focused and collaborative.
- College degree preferred.
Comprehensive benefits package available for eligible employees: 401(k), medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and supplemental insurances.
Please send resume with cover letter. EOE
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.