This position is responsible for the functional leadership and oversight of all aspects of business administration, accounting, and financial management for a consolidated manufacturing company with combined annual revenues between $15M $25M.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare consolidation of companies financial analysis, such as revenue, gross profit, margin, working capital, and other financial reporting requirements in compliance with GAAP and companies policies.
- Report directly to the President on financial and compliance matters to facilitate the timely and complete communication of financial information.
- Overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department. This includes various departments such as payroll, purchasing, payables, billings and cash management.
- Compile the annual budget, quarterly and periodic forecast to ensure that the companies financial goals are set based on internal growth expectations and external competitive conditions.
- Provide leadership and direction to accounting department to ensure timely completion of assignments and development of skills necessary to develop a productive, high performing engaged team. If necessary, complete the tasks of finance and administration staff.
- Direct and implement inventory capitalization policies and accounting, including developing the policies and implementing the calculations necessary to appropriately determine inventory burden.
- Understanding, formalizing and ensuring the appropriate accounting and reporting of intercompany balances and transactions.
- Understanding of basic state and federal manufacturing compliance and environmental requirements.
- Daily use of accounting software Oracle JD Edwards World Financial Distribution and Manufacturing. JD Edwards EnterpriseOne experience is a plus.
- At least 7 years experience in bookkeeping/accounting
- Progressive and well-rounded experience in business related functions in the manufacturing field.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (US GAAP, contract & collection law, etc.)
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated ability to provide creative solutions to real-time challenges
- Ability to work in high production environment and respond quickly and effectively under pressure and deadlines
- Strong proficiency of MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of Oracle JD Edwards World Financial Distribution and Manufacturing, including general ledger, AP, AR and Fixed Assets, inventory, purchasing, sales order, Shop Floor, PDM, MRP/CRP.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.