Reporting directly to the Sr. Director of Foodservice Sales, the RSM is responsible for the overall management of the Companys sales activity in the assigned Region (multi-state) of the United States and assigned Corporate Accounts. The individual in this position must be able to analyze current business conditions, create a compelling business plan which will stimulate business growth, present the plan to senior management, and once approved, execute the plan as defined. The position may require the selection, appointment and management of food service brokers. The RSM must possess a high degree of creativity, organizational and process development skills, managerial oversight skills, and have a demonstrated track record within the foodservice industry. This position prepares analyses, special studies and financial modeling for budgets, business forecasts, sales, for top management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not limited to)
- Developing strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Develop a broker supported sales strategy if the strategy suggests that brokers are the best solution to meeting planned sales growth and profit targets.
- Delivering sales by developing relationships with foodservice partners.
- Identifying and reporting on business opportunities in target FS markets.
- Acting as an ambassador and role model for SOI business.
- Increasing market share in existing markets by working closely with mature distributor partners while constantly striving to add new distributor partners.
- Meeting or exceeding assigned revenue and target metrics objectives.
- Prepare timely and accurate sales reports.
- Protect and increase profitable revenue streams among current accounts. Ensure all accounts have received a phone call, an email, or a personal visit at least once every 90 days.
- Establish clear, concise goals for all reporting personnel (brokers) to ensure all Team Members are working to achieve the targeted regional sales volumes and profitability.
- Ability to attend and support Trade Shows/Conferences (may involve weekend travel).
- Have the minimum of a BS college degree
- Requires 5-10 years sales experience within the food service or beverage industry.
- Preferably have refrigerated category food service experience and/or extensive experience in the food service beverage category.
- The ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Have the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- The ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- A solid knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; general email writing and online research skills.
- Must possess a valid US drivers license and a US passport.
- Understands business implications of decisions.
- Displays an orientation to profitability.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the market and competition.
- Aligns work with strategic goals.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Strong initiative, drive and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Solid planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Solid internet technology skills along with budget and writing skills.
This position is performed in an office and occasionally manufacturing environment. There may be exposure to noise, work near moving mechanical parts and forklifts, citrus fumes or airborne particles, and outdoor weather conditions. The employee may be required to stand, walk and sit for long periods at a time, wear the proper protective equipment as required, climb a ladder or stairs, hear and communicate readily, use both hands and arms. Use of telephone, cell phones, a computer, copier, and other office equipment will be required. Required travel includes automobile and/or airplane.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.