Well respected and innovative international manufacturing company has an opportunity for a progressive and creative Structural Engineer who will be responsible for providing structural and seismic engineering calculations and pipe system support designs. This Engineering driven firm can offer you a strong salary, cutting edge technical challenges and multiple avenues for professional growth and advancement.
- Review customer system requirements and offer product solutions for piping system design needs.
- Provide structural, seismic and other calculations.
- Design pipe support products such as pipe anchors, skids, guides, bracing, small structures such as skids, etc.
- Identify and assist in the development of new products.
- Visit field installations to assist customers in using company products and optimizing performance.
- Provide general support to sales organization including creating, organizing and conducting technical seminars.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering with 5-10 years structural engineering design experience.
- PE License (Professional Engineer) required, S.E. License (Structural Engineer) preferred.
- Knowledge of seismic codes and requirements.
- Project Management in building construction.
- Experience in the design and build process or work experience with an EPC.
- Experience with drafting software such as AutoCAD.
- Experience with structural analysis software such as STAAD (or equivalent).
- Ability to travel 15%
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.