Join an innovative company with a fun work environment! You will be collaborating with a dynamic team, using some of the latest tools and technologies.
IT Sales Engineer/IT Project Manager ERP/MRP/CRM/Cloud/Mobile/SaaS
(Permanent hire position w/benefits)
- Facilitates collaboration for software application implementation and integration projects.
- Project planning, scheduling, coordination, tracking, budgeting, and sign-offs as needed.
- Gathers, analyzes, and documents business requirements and technical requirements.
- Coordinates with project team to develop work breakdown structures (WBS), story cards, workflows, Use Cases, diagrams, artifacts, mockups/demos/prototypes, etc.
- Conducts product demos, gap analysis, as-is/to-be analysis, feasibility and risk analysis.
- Participates in daily standups, project meetings, walkthroughs, interviews, etc.
- Collaborates with Developers and QA, to clarify systems capabilities and resolve issues.
- Involved with software application development, configuration, integration, enhancement, deployment, testing, data validation, troubleshooting, and support.
- 3+ years as a Sales Engineer and/or IT Project Manager.
- Knowledge of software development, configuration, and integration.
- Experience with ERP/MRP/CRM, SaaS, web, cloud, and/or mobile preferred.
- Knowledge of project tracking tools like MS Project, Jira, Rally, Visio, Excel.
- IT B2B, VAR/Reseller, or Managed Services experience preferred.
- Bachelors or Associates in Business, CS/MIS, or related field preferred.
- PMP, Agile/Scrum, TDD, or XP methodology knowledge preferred.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.