Looking for a Marketing Project Manager for our client's IoT products and solutions. This highly motivated individual will manage and coordinate a full spectrum of marketing functions including: print and digital advertising, corporate communications, content creation, social media, campaigns and promotions, marketing research, trade events, and more.
- Effectively manage the development, design, approval, production and distribution of IoT product related marketing materials in partnership with product managers and solutions experts
- Develop detailed campaign project plans, including campaign goals, messaging, call-to-actions, marketing distribution channels, follow-up activities, and success metrics
- Partner closely with product management and sales on GTM strategies, content creation, internal communications, and the launch of new development, releases, and updates
- Work with marketing vendors to establish quotes, production schedules and delivery of materials
- Manage and monitor timely website updates, ensuring quality and effective messaging, optimizing SEO, and increasing demand generation
- Assist with event coordination and the development of IoT related marketing and promotional materials for tradeshows and other sales and marketing events
- Process and track assigned project invoices, ensuring proper coding to appropriate accounts and adherence to project budget
- Create IoT related lead generation/sales funnel activities through the company customer relationship management and marketing automation programs
- Provide support to other strategic marketing initiatives and assistance to the Director of Marketing and other team members as needed
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- 4+ years of direct IoT marketing and communications experience with customers in manufacturing, utilities, healthcare, industrial/commercial, oil and gas, etc..
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Experience with social media platforms in a marketing capacity (FaceBook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc..)
- Knowledgeable with CRM and marketing automation programs preferred (Salesforce or Pardot)
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and copying writing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills, public speaking experience is preferred
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Travel around 30% is required
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.