We are seeking a dynamic Sales Engineer that will be focused on selling Products & Solutions into Petroleum Refinery facilities within the Greater Illinois and Indiana territory (1,400,000 bbl/d Capacity). Markets will include: Oil & Ethanol Refining, Natural Gas, Power Generation, and Chemical Processing markets.
The qualified candidate will plan, direct and coordinate all activities and submit accurate and timely proposals for all products offered through our client. Making appropriate direct and indirect sales calls to the current customer base and aligning increasing sales to meet the overall corporate goals and objectives is a requirement. The position has great flexibility to achieve these results in terms of planning schedules, developing target accounts and sales initiatives within pricing guidelines identified.
- Meet and/or exceed established sales goals by providing Products & Solutions Sales within the key market segments: Refining (Oil & Ethanol), Natural Gas, Power Generation, and Chemical Processing industries.
- Develop and maintain customer relations, maintain traditional markets, penetrate new high margin markets, and track projects.
- Provide customers with quotes/proposals & full scope presentations while conducting business along with Value-Add-Services where required.
- Become a first call resource to your customers by being both supportive and technically competent in the customers processes as they relate to filtration.
- Maintain existing accounts with on-going sales calls promoting products and service.
- Attract new customers with identified and measurable targets.
The minimum qualifications required include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- At least 2-years experience in field sales or Application Engineering experience.
- Knowledge of Refining, Natural Gas, Power Generation, and Chemical Processing industries a plus.
- Experience working with all levels of the customer base.
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office software.
- Excellent telephone skills and ability to handle stress in highlycharged arena.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must live within the Greater Illinois and Indiana area.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing or related field preferred, but not necessary.
- Related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This is a tremendous opportunity to become involved with world class manufacturing organizations through a well-respected leader in the industrial filtration market. Our client is offering a competitive base salary and an excellent benefits package. Offering growth opportunities and ongoing professional development, our client will supply the selected candidate with all the necessary tools to manage these operations successfully.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.