Management Business Solutions is actively seeking a Relationship Banker for a credit union located in Grandville, MI. This person will be responsible for strengthening member relationships and handling member transactions to meet a variety of financial needs.
- Work with both existing and potential members with financial needs including loan inquiries, creating new accounts, personal banking requests, and delivering appropriate financial solutions.
- Develop retail lending products and service within compliance of local and company policies.
- Demonstrate and apply product/procedural knowledge to identify and then resolve member requests.
- Create customer loyalty and participate in lobby engagement activities to build and maintain member relationships.
- Utilize technology, tools, and other resources to educate customers for optimization of finance needs.
- Meet or exceed monthly outbound sales calls and internal sales goals utilizing a defined sales process.
- Recognize and be sensitive to perspectives and priorities of all members.
- Exhibit passion about company mission, including a desire to helping serve the community and the surrounding area.
- High school diploma required.
- Higher education preferred, but not required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience may be considered.
- 1+ years of related banking experience required.
- Experience with CU* Answers software and bilingual individuals are desired.
- Effective communication skills and problem-solving abilities required.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.