Our client is a flexible packaging manufacturer serving customers in the bakery, fresh produce, water, food and industrial markets.
Responsible for sales in Colorado, Kansas, Texas, Oklahoma, New Mexico and Louisiana; can be based Texas, Colorado, Kansas, Louisiana or Oklahoma.
Our client is upgrading and expanding their sales team and needs a creative, assertive, self-starter to help take the company forward, participate in company growth and be rewarded for it. They need someone who thrives on challenge and enjoys exceeding territory productivity goals in target markets with strategic products.
THIS IS WHAT YOUR DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
- Develop new customer relationships via telephone, email, social media and customer on-sight visits and any other magic you can muster.
- Manage a book of business, develop ongoing rapport and identify new possibilities.
- Network with industry contacts to gain market insights and further sales objectives.
- Continue the tradition of strong customer relationships and reputation for exceeding product specs and delivery.
THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO BE CONSIDERED
- College degree preferred.
- Will need someone with a proven track record of developing new accounts.
- Will consider 5+ years flexible packaging, or specialty printed bag sales and marketing experience in lieu of degree.
- Experience developing quotes and negotiating contracts.
- Proven work history of developing and growing your own book of business.
- Packaging or any manufacturing experience is strongly preferred.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.