SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Manufacturing Engineering Manager for our client in Montpelier, OH. This person will be responsible for overseeing the manufacturing engineering department. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership abilities and analysis skills.
- Develop returnable packaging specifications and perform periodic reviews.
- Ensure compliance with packaging specifications.
- Oversee the development of secondary equipment after initial concepts and quotes.
- Provide support and countermeasures for secondary equipment and undesirable performance.
- Perform design for manufacturability and detrended fluctuation analysis and recommend product and/or process changes.
- Supervise the manufacturing engineering department.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering required.
- 10 years of manufacturing engineering supervisory experience required.
- Proficient with various computer systems such as QAD business operating systems and CAD software required.
- Knowledge and experience with TS1649 quality system and compliance required.
- Understanding of APQP processing highly preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.