Opportunity with stable and growing company
- The Accounting Specialist, Accounts Payable will receive, document account code, and input vendor invoices received into the company.
- Accounts payable invoices to be input and paid according to internal payment policies and procedures.
- Receive and organize vendor invoices mailed or emailed to AP.
- Communicate with internal employees regarding appropriate invoice approvals and coding.
- Create weekly AP aging for management review and process vendor checks
- File vendor invoices with check payments
- Other vendor invoice research as required.
- 3 years accounts payable processing experience
- General accounting experience preferred.
- Experience and proficiency in using Microsoft Office tools.
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor multiple concurrent tasks to meet agreed deliverables and deadline.
- Very clear, concise and persuasive verbal communication skills.
- Professional written business communication skills.
- Ability to work and interact effectively in a team environment.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.