We have a Fortune 250 food/chemical manufacturer that has an opening for a 3rd Shift Manufacturing Manager position for a location north of Kansas City, MO.
Education: BS/BA degree plus 3+ years supervisory or management experience.
Required Competencies & Other Skills:
This new position provides leadership and supervision to the production departments and oversees all manufacturing activities to meet safety, quality, delivery, inventory yields, and cost objectives. Manages process introductions, production procedures and continuous improvement efforts for multiple manufacturing areas on the 3rd shift. Provides guidance and direction to production staffs training and development needs to maintain a competitive and competent workforce within the departments. Ensures strong documentation and communication of shift activities to other shifts and management.
- Responsible for following and enforcing company environmental, health and safety policies and associated training.
- Enforce work rules fairly and consistently.
- Ensures that all production departments complete pre-production startup reviews and environmental, safety and health related pre-startup protocols.
- Manages 30 - 40 full time and temporary labor services to provide maximum throughput while minimizing costs. Ensure products are produced in accordance with plant schedule and required product specifications. Instill accountability in employees to perform at a high level.
- Cross train employees to facilitate flexibility and responsiveness. Maintain and update production protocols at the customers request. Will perform necessary human resource activities such as coaching, progressive discipline and performance reviews.
- Understands operational and technical issues and works directly with plant management and the technical group to identify required objectives and allocate resources appropriately.
- Responsible for controlling expenses and minimizing facility repairs.
Compensation & Relocation:
The client offers a generous salary plus bonus plan in addition to an outstanding relocation package.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.