Placement Contract to Hire
Pay Rate- $56-68 per hour
Location 310 NE Mulberry St, Lees Summit, MO 64086
The Developer designs, develops, implements and supports database development to meet business needs of the company and subsidiaries. Designs and develops data transformations and tabular models. Works closely with the Business Data Analysts to develop solutions for implementation.
- Design tabular database model to support business Power BI dashboards.
- Engineers/designs security for data in tabular database.
- Analyzes and implements database solutions to meet the business needs. Use tools such as the following: MS Visual Studio, SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, Tabular Modeling, DevOps.
- Consults with analysts and technical staff, determines needs and designs database solutions for more complex problems. Suggest alternate approaches to meet data needs.
- Engineers/designs, documents and solves complex solutions with oversight from the Architect.
- Communicates project progress and status to the Team Lead.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, debugging solutions and creating unit tests.
- Conducts tasks and assignments as directed while looking for efficiencies.
- Must maintain knowledge of current and upcoming technologies
- Conducts code reviews and acts as a resource to others to resolve problems.
- Participates in sessions, presentations and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelors degree
- Experience with SSAS (tabular)
- Requires four - six years of experience in database development which may include using SQL development (SQL Server. SSAS and SSIS).
- Additional years of qualifying work experience may be considered in lieu of formal education.
- Expert in SQL Server.
- Requires knowledge of database design and tabular data modeling.
- Works under minimal supervision.
- Requires effective communication skills.
- Must have ability to effectively maintain focus and productivity while working on multiple projects simultaneously with minimal supervision and guidance
- Power BI or DAX experience preferred.
- Implementing risk and security.
- Health Care Industry experience preferred.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.