Our client is an industry leader fueled by a team of innovative, collaborative employees who look to make a difference in the lives of those they serve. Environmentally responsible and community minded, they are committed to workplace diversity and a compensation and benefits program that is among the best in Southwest Michigan and in their industry.
The Electrical Engineering Project Manager will maintain and support all electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems with a focus on managing CapEx projects. The ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver that is capable of working through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that provides integrated services to meet our production goal of achieving 95% machine availability.
- Manage the electrical side of new CapEx projects
- Support electricians in the installation and troubleshooting of electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Provide support for equipment reliability efforts
- Provide support and training to hourly electricians
- Maintain documentation of electrical drawings, vendor documentation, and troubleshooting tools
The ideal candidate will have
- A Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 8+ years electrical engineering experience
- Strong experience in troubleshooting and problem solving
- Experienced in the use of PLCs for troubleshooting, RSLogix 5000, device net, flex I/O
- Knowledge of maintenance management systems, with working knowledge of SAP a plus
- Knowledge of Six Sigma, Kepner-Tregoe, or root cause analysis tools a plus
- Working knowledge of ABB VFDs, Allen Bradley PLCs, DeltaV, HART instrumentation a plus
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.