INSIDE SALES REP Marketing/Sales
Our client is looking for an outgoing, motivated, driven inside sales rep to find and develop new Customers and business for their company. Note: This is an individual contributor role.
The ideal candidate will be a high energy, out of the box thinker, who is self-driven, self-motivated and relentless in the pursuit of the hunt for new customers and new business. They will be passionate about prospecting and doing detective work to uncover key names, contact information and needed details to find and land new customers before the competition has even heard of the project. And then return to reap the benefit of repeat business.
NOTE: This is a remote job.
COMPENSATION: Salary, commission and bonus year 1.
KEY REQUIREMENTS Include:
- 5+ years of experience as Inside Sales and/or Business Development as a hunter selling B2B services in a prospecting-driven, metrics-based environment.
- 3+ years of recent experience Prospecting and Cold Calling clients, including tracking down phone numbers, finding key players & being politely relentless with follow up. Be used to hearing no and it does not stop you from follow up.
- 3+ years of recent experience using researching tools such as LinkedIn, Google, Facebook, Sales Force, Boolean search strings, etc. to find new customers, new headquarters, new projects, etc. Experience with LinkedIn Navigator a huge plus.
- 3+ years of experience in some type of marketing/online marketing and writing creative/crafty messages.
- Track record of meeting and exceeding business development goals and benchmarks
- Disciplined commitment to a structured business development system (targeted prospecting touches/week, # of calls/week, # of follow up calls/emails/messages on LI etc.) and following a defined business development process is imperative.
- Experience in sales, advertising, communications and/or brand marketing a plus!
- Ability to think out of the box
- Must have strong Internal drive, self-motivation and ability to work from home office as role is remote.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, including email are required.
- Strong ability to build strong relationships with Customers and the companys Sales Team
- Must be computer savvy and have a strong affinity for technology.
- Strong proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to go into the office 2x/month for meetings.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Advertising, or related field.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES Include:
- Prospecting new Customers, new business and new projects and finding valid names and contact info for owners, key players, etc. and setting meeting for assigned Account Executive.
- Deploy cold calling, email communications, and Social Selling tools (i.e. LinkedIn) to achieve 5 prospective touches per week.
- In partnership with the Director of Sales Operations, set and achieve agreed-upon Business Developments Pipeline targets within 90 days, 180 days, etc.
- Keep abreast, on a weekly basis, of various industry websites to learn when:
- A company is changing their name and therefore is rebranding
- Acquisitions, mergers, and/or Joint Ventures are taking place.
- Companies are doing new product launches, etc.
- Look at newsworthy events.
- Collaborate with the assigned Account Executive to Close the Sale.
- Utilizes Salesforce to track and report for Bi-monthly Bid Review meetings
- Participate in Bi-Monthly Account Executive Meetings to enhance coordination, accountability and effectiveness.
- Track all activities in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with Account Executives, Estimating Lead, Design Lead and Director of Sales Operations to complete all Bid Requirements for a specific bid and ensure Bid Package is delivered on-time.
- Vet/Qualify Bid Requests, and set up CRM Accounts, Quote Requests per Company Bid Process Procedures, using Salesforce and KeyedIN business platforms.
- Maint established relationships with existing and new Customers. This is critical to your success.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.