Regional Sales ManagerMinneapolis, MN $75K to $125K A Minneapolis based, privately held manufacturer of high quality, high efficiency pumps/pumping systems sold directly to a wide variety of OEMs / markets is looking for an experienced hunter that can takeover, build, develop, and expand their West Coast sales territory. The job would entail being based in Minneapolis, MN, travelling 33% to 50% of the time to expand business with established customers and markets and will drive new business growth in unfamiliar industries or industries in which this company has minimal market share.
Essential Job Functions:
- The primary purpose of the Regional Sales Manager position is to generate profitable revenue growth by applying effective sales and marketing tactics.
- Applies the company's sales process to develop new business and increase revenue from existing Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) in targeted industry applications for specific geographic areas.
- Knows, understands, and abides by requirements set forth in companys Employee Handbook.
- Enters customer contact information in companys Customer Relationship Management (CRM) in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Enters sales related activity in the company's Sales Workbook in an appropriate and timely manner.
- Visits Sales Representatives, regional OEMs, and potential customers as necessary to support existing sales and to create and convert new opportunities to actively purchasing accounts.
- Advocates and supports Prospect OEMs in targeted industries whose applications align with companys manufacturing capabilities and core core competencies.
- Works with VP of Sales, other Regional Sales Managers, and Inside Sales/Service Representatives to seek new OEM opportunities to convert them to actively purchasing accounts.
- Manages and supports territory Sales Representatives requirements for training, technical support, end user calls, and marketing, ensuring that they have the tools and education needed to support sales and that they are exerting the expected efforts in meeting sales goals.
- Reports business opportunities and their progress to VP Sales utilizing the company's sales reporting process.
Job Related Demands:
- Shared responsibility for all phone and website inquiries as well as any follow up for any existing contacts.
- Attends trade shows, trade conferences, and other business events as necessary to promote sales.
- Actively supports the design and development of marketing materials, advertisements, e- blasts, videos and direct mail campaigns for all sales activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- 4-year college degree strongly preferred or equivalent work experience in sales, marketing, public relations, or business management.
- Experience selling technical/mechanical products is required.
- Market understanding of pump technology, mechanical engineering, or related field is required.
- Minimum of three years experience as an outside salesperson.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
- Capable of performing job tasks with minimal supervision.
This company is positioned for growth with the industry's most efficient commercial pumps / pumping systems. They are a family oriented company which cares about their people and their families. This is the perfect role for anyone who is self-driven and highly motivated.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.