Join a solid company with a great culture, work-life balance, and a family feel. Work with a dynamic team, using some of the latest technologies.
SQL Developer/SSIS Developer - ETL/DW/BI/Reporting/Guidewire (Long-term Contract, 1-3 Years)
- Analysis, design, and development of analytical, SQL/SSIS, and ETL tools.
- Work with Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), Extract, Transform, & Load (ETL), Data Integration, Business Intelligence (BI), Reporting, Dashboard, and Visualization tools.
- Heavily utilize Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), and T-SQL (Transact-SQL).
- Perform SQL scripting, queries, stored procedures, troubleshooting, and optimization.
- Perform Data analysis, Data validation, Data mining, Data cleansing, and Back-end testing.
- Work on Insurance Data/ETL going to/from Guidewire PolicyCenter, ClaimCenter, and/or BillingCenter.
- Utilize Star Schema and Kimball/Inmon methodology.
- Effectively utilize a blend of COTS and home-grown custom applications.
- Assist with project estimates for system integration, data analysis, and reporting projects.
- Collaborate with business and IT groups to identify requirements and resolve issues.
- Provide support, training, and documentation for business and/or IT teams.
- 5+ years of EDW, ETL, Data Integration, BI, Reporting, & Dashboard development
- 5+ years of SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) & Relational databases (RDBMS)
- T-SQL scripting, queries, stored procedures, troubleshooting, & optimization
- Star & Snowflake Schema and/or Slowly Changing Dimensions a plus
- SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) & SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) a plus
- Cubes, Objects, and Multidimensional Expressions (MDX) a plus
- Business Objects/BO/BODS, DB2, & OLAP/OLTP exposure a plus
- Insurance Industry, Kimball/Inmon, & Agile/Scrum knowledge preferred
- Guidewire PolicyCenter, ClaimCenter, or BillingCenter a plus, not required
- Bachelors or Associates Degree in Computer Science or Business Systems preferred
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.