PRODUCT MANAGER- CARTRIDGE FILTRATION - 070732
Location: United States - Minnesota - Eden Prairie
Industry: Manufacturing & Production
Job Category: Manufacturing - Production
Companys Filtration division is currently seeking Product Manager to join our team. This position is based at our Eden Prairie, MN facility.
The Filtration division is responsible for profitable growth of Cartridge Filtration product lines globally and Secondary product lines regionally, focused on industrial and food and beverage markets.
Making what matters work at Company takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. Its where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potentialand where you can help us reach ours.
- You will gather and analyze regional pricing data and implements pricing strategies for Cartridge filtration product lines within a region. Gathers and analyzes regional pricing data and works with the regional sales teams and the division marketing managers in the implementation of regional strategic pricing. Supports Division Market Development Managers in developing pricing strategies in our global Core Markets
- You will Collaborate with engineering and manufacturing on designs and processes that drive cost-outs with a goal of improving profitability
- You will develop and drives processes related to product line improvements, product line extensions, and new product development. Leads the ProLaunch team on initiatives related to Cartridge Filtration Products. Supports the ProLaunch team on initiatives related to Cartridge Filtration Products
- You will drive product positioning of Cartridge Filtration Products on a global basis in collaboration with Division Marketing Management. Supports Market Development in product positioning working with the Regional sales managers
- You will utilize Company Value Cycle to develop value propositions for all Cartridge Filtration Products. Drives value propositions and value selling with the Regional sales organization for Cartridge Filtration Products.
- You will develop processes and analyze data related to the voice of the customer for Cartridge Filtration Products on a Regional basis. Implements tactics and strategies to meet customer needs within a region. Drives internal product and service standard for Cartridge Filtration Products within the Region.
- You will develop standard sales support tools for all Cartridge Filtration Products. Modifies standard sales support tools for regional compliance and cultural fit.
- You will support direct sales efforts on strategic and select high dollar opportunities for Cartridge Filtration Products globally
- You will develop training content for all Cartridge Filtration Products. Performs as part of the regional training team on Cartridge Filtration Products
- You will participate in the development of monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasts and profit plans for Cartridge Filtration Products on a regional basis.
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we as individuals and as a company are stronger.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution required
- Minimum of 7 years work experience with filter cartridges
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without out company sponsorship, now or in the future.
Position Success Criteria:
- Experience with or aptitude to understand financial analysis and accounting principles
- Gets results through collaboration
- Professional presence and Interpersonal effectiveness
- Business acumen and vision
- Ability to develop and present clear presentations
- Good understanding of market and competitive dynamics
- Analytical and Strategic thinking
- Strategic and tactical pricing
- Understanding of markets, distribution channels, OEM requirements, and brand strengths in dealing with positioning strategies
- Managerial skills relating to the ability to lead cross-functional teams and interpersonal skills to motivate individuals/teams
Security Clearance Required: No
Visa Candidate Considered: No
Does the candidate have at least seven years work experience with filter cartridges?
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.