RM Schulte and Associates have partnered with a Bowling Green Manufacturing company to hire a Mechanical Engineer 1. Design and Draft with AutoCAD
- Structural details and assembly of complete workings of units to be built
- Revise drawings, as needed, from mark-ups and changes made by shop fabrications
- Revise and update standard drawings, as needed
- Measure and fabricate working drawings from as built.
- Keep Drawing Libraries current
- Call vendors with questions on products
- Keep current on new CAD and computer products, that having bearing on what we do
- Update files in CAD system
- Keep Drawing Job book current
11. Produce and read blueprints
QUALIFICATIONS OF JOB
- B.A. in Mechanical Engineering or A.D. in Mechanical Drafting with 3-5 years experience or 5-10 years field experience.
- Must show ability to work with others in completing detail of projects
RESPONSIBILITY OF MY POSITION TO QUALITY ASSURANCE
- Verify dimensioning on all mechanical prints
- Verify revisions are assigned on updated prints
- Verify customer layout prints
- Assist in electrical and other engineering for future updates
Must have strong 2D AutoCAD experience.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.