Senior Financial Analyst
Keystone Staffing Solutions Cleveland, OH, USA
Compensation$75,000 to $90,000 Annually
Benefits Offered401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
- Design and prepare various ad hoc analyses and reports and provide input to Business Unit.
- Responsible for General Ledger activity in SAP, including preparing and posting monthly/quarterly journal entries, special accruals, depreciation, settling internal orders and running reports.
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations, including analyzing and resolving any variances
- Prepare actual and forecast summary reports and schedules for presentation to VPs of various functions
- Prepare annual state, federal and fixed asset tax packages.
- Support the preparation and presentation of annual Budget and Long Range Plan deliverables.
- Implement and continually monitor business controls to ensure BW policies and financial goals are met.
- Lead role for consolidation of monthly actual and forecast results and preparation of various financial analyses relative to business performance, forecast, and plans.
- Liaise between plants and Internal/External audits to ensure Group audits are executed effectively and efficiently.
- Drive consistent financial practices and efficiencies for the Group. Lead the yearly budget and monthly forecasting process including consolidation and preparation of output reports.
- Create and assist in the review of Appropriation Requests by advising on content and business case viability
- Oversee maintenance of fixed asset financials, including the creation of project numbers and budgets in SAP, reporting of actual project spend, capitalizing, transferring and disposing of assets, and leading bi-annual Fixed Asset Audits.
- Work closely with other Reporting Unit Finance teams, as well as Corporate, to settle intercompany variances.
- Provide a quarterly review of documentation to assure compliance with revenue recognition, lease accounting and other new accounting standards as they arise.
- Assist Business Unit Controller in monthly corporate reporting including actuals and forecasts analysis and follow-up.
- Complete special assignments as required.
JOB REQUIREMENTS /QUALIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION /EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors Degree in accounting or finance
- CPA or MBA a plus
- 5 plus years of experience in a related field, with increasing responsibility
- Experience with Microsoft Excel & Accounting required
- SAP or similar general ledger experience required
- Strong understanding of business controls
- Strong analytical/problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong capability to assess / implement business processes
- Ability to manage multiple assignments and take on new responsibilities
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Leverage prior experiences to provide recommendations and options to drive process improvements
About Keystone Staffing Solutions:
At Keystone Staffing Solutions, LLC, we are a team of diverse business professionals committed to delivering exceptional results. Whether you are a candidate or client, we are dedicated to addressing your specific business needs by establishing lasting relationships locally and nationally. We are more than a recruiting firm; we are a team of trusted Advisors that value both you and your business.
*Our brand is our commitment to our people, internal and external; we promise consistency, transparency, quality, and reliability.
For more information on available opportunities, please go to: https://www.keystonestaffingllc.com/
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.