A premier client of ON-3 has a need for a full-time Database Architect to develop and deliver health analytic services utilizing various data management, integration, and reporting tools and solutions. The successful candidate will:
- Interact with personnel at all levels of the organization to coordinate and deliver high quality data management and health analytics services.
- Analyze, model and profile data to support common definition and classification of data.
- Leverage analysis to promote high data quality, database optimization and high performing applications and reporting solutions.
- Gather and integrate data from disparate sources. Evaluate and preprocess raw information. Delve into data to discover discrepancies and patterns and implement strategies to improve data quality.
- Develop/generate reports that meet the informational needs using various reporting tools and data sources.
- Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and corporate Privacy and Security policies.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases / data systems.
- Filter and cleanse data by reviewing output, reports and performance indicators to locate and correct data and code problems.
- Develop and implement (relational) databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Three to five years of experience in progressively increasing data management, modeling, and/ or analytics roles in a corporate environment.
- Technical expertise regarding data models (logical and physical), database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques that span a wide range of health care operations.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at query and report writing, presenting and explaining findings, and suggesting improvements.
- In-depth knowledge of the health analytics field.
- Knowledge of the business cycles in the healthcare industry.
- Knowledge of Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) frameworks, and Data Warehouse (EDW) and data management systems.
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint).
- Must have experience and demonstrated ability using reporting tools including but not limited to SQL, SSRS, Excel and Access.
- Experience in applying project management tools/methodologies including Share Point and MS Project.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, teambuilding, and leadership skills including the ability to run group meetings and chair projects.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Health Care Administration, Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with background and experience, plus an excellent benefits package at the start of employment, a 401K retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, and a professional working environment.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.