Responsible for developing and implementing the Tax Departments technology strategy for all tax types and functional areas within the department and establishing internal controls over the use and output of tax technology applications. Works cross-functionally with operations, finance, and information technology teams to ensure successful implementation and integration of tax technology solutions.
- Develops and implements a tax technology strategy/roadmap to automate, streamline, and standardize global tax compliance and reporting, data management, data analytics, process management, and research using todays advanced tax technology tools.
- Supports organizational driven technology initiatives, including ERP implementation, eCommerce, and other initiatives and serves as the lead tax representative on cross-functional project implementation teams to ensure that tax requirements are met.
- Works with tax and other non-tax personnel, including IT personnel to identify and document functional requirements and design specifications, provides feedback to IT on technical design specifications, performs all facets of testing and debugging, supports application go-live, and provides tax technical application support in production environment following all current IT protocols and standards for successful application development, implementation, and maintenance.
- Manages tax technology projects applying generally accepted project management techniques and tools to ensure successful project completion.
- Ensures the design and implementation of a sound internal control environment for all tax technology applications and integrations under Sarbanes Oxley Section 404 and ensures timely and successful completion of internal control audits.
- Coordinates with tax personnel and external revenue authorities to provide data and reporting required for federal, state, local, and foreign tax audits.
- Administers user access rights, manages periodic updates/upgrades, and provides problem-solving and technical support for tax technology applications.
- Partners with tax and non-tax personnel, including IT personnel to perform/coordinate due diligence with respect to target tax technology applications and integrations, and successfully integrates the technology platforms of acquired companies.
- Monitors and stays up to date on emerging tax technology trends and continually reevaluates and revises the tax technology strategy to ensure optimal results.
- Develops system/process documentation and delivers end-user training; documents policies and procedures for the efficient and effective use of tax technology.
- Coordinates and manages relationships with tax technology application vendors and consultants.
- 6 years required; 8 years preferred
- Broad-based knowledge of U.S. federal, state, and local, direct and indirect taxes, and tax lifecycle, including planning, provision, compliance, and audit. Exposure to foreign direct and indirect taxes
- Implementing tax technology solutions, including all aspects of technology design, development, and implementation lifecycle, and working with cross-functional implementation teams to successfully integrate applications.
- Working with major ERP systems, Oracle preferred, and integrating tax technology solutions.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting, finance or related field required. Masters Degree in Accounting, finance, taxation or related field preferred. SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE:
At Keystone Staffing Solutions, LLC, we are a team of diverse business professionals that is committed to delivering exceptional results. Whether you are a candidate or client, we are dedicated to addressing your specific business needs by establishing lasting relationships locally and nationally. We are more than a recruiting firm; we are a team of trusted Advisors that value both you and your business.
- Experience with the following tax software: OneSource Tax Provision and Income Tax; Vertex O-Series Indirect Tax Engine; Vertex Tax Returns.
- Experience with data and process enhancement tools such as UiPath, Alteryx, PowerBI, and other data analytic tools.
- "Power user" level of skill with general technology and productivity tools, tax technology applications, and business applications, including ERP systems, preferably Oracle.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities, complete work timely and accurately, work independently, and lead project teams.
- Strong organizational, analytical, documentation, problem solving, and project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
*Our brand is our commitment to our people, internal and external; we promise consistency, transparency, quality and reliability.
For more information on available opportunities, please go to: https://www.keystonestaffingllc.com/
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.