Our client, a reputable building materials supplier, is looking for a Kitchen & Bath Designer/Sales Representative. The ideal candidate must comfortable working with contractors, architects, and homeowners in the showroom as well as on the job site. Candidate must be highly driven and motivated, as they are looking for an individual who is willing to expand our business into the cabinetry design market.
Duties will include:
- Knowledge of 20/20 design software and ability to complete custom design request.
- Meeting customers in the showroom and demonstrating the different product and design options based on their individual needs.
- Developing new business by establishing professional relationships with builders and remodelers. Ability accurately measures and place a customers order.
- Following-up with customers and addressing any question or concerns they may have.
- Both design and sales capabilities are required.
Qualified candidates should have:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- 1-3 years of experience in both sales and cabinetry design.
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills in Excel, MS Word, and 20/20 design software.
- Ability to maintain multiple projects and associated paperwork at one-time.
They offer excellent salary and benefits including major medical and dental, 401k, paid holidays and time off, and much more.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.