SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking a Process Engineering Supervisor for an automotive manufacturing company in Ohio. This person will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing the plastic molding process ensuring optimized productivity for a successful product launch. The ideal candidate must display leadership and expertise as it relates to processing engineering.
- Supervise and lead a team of Process technicians.
- Develop and lead modeling process using lean practices to maximize efficiency and accuracy.
- Perform layered process audits and resolve non-compliance.
- Review and address any troubleshooting issues with technicians to ensure the root cause is identified and corrected.
- Analyze process data and identify trends to prevent failures.
- Develop and lead continuous improvement initiatives to reduce cost and improve effectiveness.
- Communicate with customers and vendors to understand requirements as well as provide recommendations that will work for all parties.
- Develop and management departmental budget.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or related field required.
- 10 years of experience in a plastic manufacturing environment required.
- Experience with plastic injection molding and mold changing required.
- Strong project management experience required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.