See all jobs in Murfreesboro TN
Job Location: Murfreesboro, TN
This opportunity is with a long established company in the food manufacturing industry. Stability with very low turnover, sound financials, and a good working environment make this an attractive opportunity for applicants.
2nd Shift Plant Engineer
similar job titles: Assistant Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Shift Manager, Maintenance Superintendent
Location: Murfreesboro, TN
Job Description: The Plant Engineer is responsible for leading, developing, managing and executing all aspects for maintenance with customers, suppliers, local and corporate-wide employees and the manufacturing staff on their shift. The incumbent is also responsible for the supervising, training, and mentoring members of the Maintenance department. This position exists to ensure the production equipment is properly maintained in order to produce and package all products.
- Bachelors degree in business/technical-related field or a culmination of experience and education
- Five (5) Ten (10) years of related work experience, preferably experience managing and leading a Maintenance department in the Food Industry.
- Team Building / Training experience
- Project Management & CMMS experience
- Refrigeration preferred
- PLC programming & troubleshooting
- Studio 5000 software experience
- Predictive & Preventative Maintenance
- Risk Assessment & Root Cause Analysis
- Experience working safely with Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electrical, Conveyors, Boilers and Electronics
This job offers the following
- Outstanding opportunities with a financially healthy and established organization.
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Comprehensive healthcare that is low cost to employees
- Defined pension plan
- 401k plan
- Highly adequate relocation assistance is provided if needed.
Are You A Good Fit?
Essential Skills for Success:
Consider This Before Applying:
- Innovator and leader in change.
- Promote and utilize others talents.
- Actions are plan-based and result from strategy as opposed to reactionary.
- Goals achieved by teamwork instead of own personal efforts.
- Leadership style yields influence and trust. Youre not just the boss.
- Achieves results.
- Does this job describe work you would enjoy doing?
- Do you meet most of the minimum requirements?
- Have you considered everything if you would need to relocate?
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.