- Identify opportunities for new system functionality for better alignment to business processes
- Define and document requirements for configuration and custom developed software products
- Develop various documents, including requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria, user guides, process flows, wireframes, and end user training
- Perform functional analysis, identify gaps, and design solutions to fill gaps
- Collaborate with IT to ensure that technical design, unit and functional testing, deployment, and implementation meets business requirements and properly documented
- Facilitate meetings with users, IT and non-IT resources across departments
- Perform functional testing and quality assurance activities
- Administer system configuration for new functionality and issue resolutions
- Perform project management tasks in all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle for small and medium sized projects
- Make major enhancements through an agile software development life cycle
- Monitor progress and status of deliverables
- Ensure resources assigned to projects are meeting deadlines and focused on the right activities.
- Participate in reviews of plans associated with project execution
- Develop project documentation in collaboration with ITe.g., project initiation documentation, budget, project plan, and resource plan
- Assist in managing the finance systems product backlog
- Responsible for product quality, project timeliness, and customer satisfaction
- Provide operational and technical production support for financial systems to end users
- Identify root cause of issues and collaborate with IT to develop and implement solutions
- Develop production support procedures to align with financial audit requirements
- Provide technical support and mentoring to team members
Participate in all phases of the financial system product lifecycle from business problem identification to solution deployment. Provide the primary functional and technical production support to end users of Company financial systems. Contributing member of a project team implementing new system functionality and system upgrades.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Accounting, related field, or equivalent experience. 4+ years of experience.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.