Payroll Manager Job Description
Excellent opportunity with a growing $250M established healthcare company. We are seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to oversee payroll for a multi entity healthcare corporation with approximately 2,000 employees. Must have experience working in a multi-state, multi-entity environment.
This position is responsible for managing the day to day functions of the payroll department, analyzing and solving a variety of complex and diverse problems/issues, and ensuring compliance with general accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and Company policies and procedures.
Required responsibilities include:
- Timely completion of all payroll functions
- Ensures that payroll is processed accurately and in compliance with pertinent federal and state regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Timely accurate submission of required payroll reports, tax reports and labor reports
- Completes the review and approval of payroll and corrects any payroll discrepancies
- Maintains control totals to assure accuracy of all payrolls
- Reconciles tax withholdings and gross earnings for quarterly tax reporting, 401k and annual W-2 processing
- Ensures the payroll system is functioning properly and trouble shoots any problems
- Improves processes and leverages technological functionality to ensure systems and staff are fully optimized to manage staffing, overtime and maintain cost efficiency
- Processes garnishments
- Ensure that state payroll laws and regulations are implemented to maintain compliance
- Bachelors Degree with CPP accreditation preferred
- 3+ years experience in Payroll management,
- Knowledge of wage and hour guidelines and pay practices
- Excellent management skills with ability to coach and motivate team.
- Payroll System experience. Preferably Ceridian/Dayforce
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.