Join a solid company with a great culture, work-life balance, and a family feel. Work with a dynamic team, using some of the latest technologies.
Business Analyst/Systems Analyst Guidewire/SQL/ETL/SSIS/Insurance (2+ Year Project)
The Business Analyst gathers and analyzes functional and technical information to help deliver information technology solutions, as a bridge between people, process, and technology.
- Analyze and document business needs, and translate them into technical requirements.
- Participate in JAD, JRP, walkthroughs, interviews, daily stand ups, project meetings. etc.
- Develop & review specification & requirement docs (BRD, FRD, SRS, SDS, RTM, etc.).
- Perform gap analysis, as-is/to-be analysis, feasibility analysis, and risk analysis.
- Develop User stories, story cards, artifacts, workflows, Use Cases, UML diagrams, modeling, wireframes/mockups/prototypes, etc. Document project progress and velocity.
- Use knowledge of Data Mapping, Data Modeling, SQL Server/SSIS, BO/OBJ, DW, Data Mart, Data integration, Data migration, Databases, ETL, BI/Reporting, & Guidewire.
- Collaborate with Dev, QA, and Vendors to clarify system capabilities and resolve issues.
- Assist team to develop, configure, integrate, enhance, deploy, test, & support software.
- Involved with test plans, UAT, system/integration testing, defect triage & work arounds.
- Develop T-SQL queries for data validation, debugging, back-end testing, etc.
- 4+ years as Business Analyst/Systems Analyst with DW/ETL/SQL knowledge.
- Experience with Data Mapping, Data Modeling, Data Warehouse, Databases, Data Migration, ETL, BI, and MS SQL Server. Dashboards & Visualization preferred.
- SQL query experience. SSIS, SSRS, SSAS, & BusinessObjects exposure preferred.
- Guidewire Data Hub, PolicyCenter, ClaimCenter, or BillingCenter exposure preferred.
- P&C Insurance Industry required. Agile/Scrum, Rally, Jira, and/or Visio preferred.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.