Provide both strategic vision and tactical execution to build the companys financial and control functions and systems. Specific duties include:
- Responsible for invoicing and revenue recognition
- Responsible for cost (including BOM, Labor and Allocations) and inventory from an accounting and control perspective.
- Key player with ongoing ERP refinement, specifically with cost accounting
- Accounting interface for production, inventory, shipping and receiving
- Maintaining the general ledger including reconciling balance sheet accounts, identifying variances, and prepare periodic adjustments. Participate in the monthly, quarterly, and year-end close by preparing necessary accounting entries.
- Maintain compliance with GAAP for assigned areas and associated accounts, including adherence to all required policies and procedures.
- Create and update policies and procedures around the process flow of operational and accounting functions (i.e., purchasing, sales order processing functions etc.)
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.