Financial Reporting Analyst Senior SAN ANTONIO, TX
This position requires developing and leading teams and processes in the end-to-end delivery of complex financial and regulatory reporting. You will manage and prioritize the preparation and review of complex regulatory reports and analyze new and proposed changes to regulatory reporting requirements to determine the impact to our company. In addition, you will support audits and examinations and interact frequently with internal and external auditors and regulatory examiners. This role reports to our Director of External Reporting. We will offer relocation assistance.
Extensive, hands-on experience with Financial Reporting, GAAP, Data Analysis, Controls and Research are a must!
We facilitate the financial security of millions of U.S. military members and their families. This singular mission requires a dedication to innovative thinking at every level.
In each of the past five years, we've been a top-40 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For, and we've ranked among Victory Media's Top 10 Military Friendly Employers 13 years straight. Our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including a flexible business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals. We also offer a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
- Develops and leads teams or processes in the end-to-end delivery of complex financial and regulatory reporting to include Bank Holding Company reporting, Enterprise GAAP reporting, P&C and Life Insurance STAT reporting, and / or investment reporting.
- Manages and prioritizes the preparation and review of complex regulatory reports including Reserves, Risk Based Capital, Monitoring, Federal Reserve (Y-reports, TIC reports, etc.) and Insurance Statutory reports in addition to audited statements and support schedules.
- Analyzes and interprets new and proposed changes to regulatory reporting requirements to determine the impact to our company
- Interacts regularly with management, regulatory agencies, and business partners (i.e., internal and external audit, treasury, compliance and legal, etc.) to ensure appropriate discussion and execution of requisite actions.
- Researches and responds to requests from examiners and auditors.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline; 4 additional years of related experience beyond the minimum required may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum of 6 years annual and quarterly financial statement reporting or statutory reporting for Property & Casualty and Life Insurance companies experience (i.e., regulatory or management reporting for insurance, banking, and/or investments).
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.