Job Title: JD Edwards Business Analyst
Location: Florence, AL
Position: Reports to Senior Business Analyst
Relocation: Generour allowance for relocation
Job Purpose Summary:
Responsible for design, implementation, testing, documentation, training, support and audit of business processes related to Purchasing, Inventory, Warehousing, Shipping, Sales, and Manufacturing in JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 9.2 and Oracle Xstore
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Identify, inventory and document all business processes within their area of expertise.
- Consult with and advise Users on business processes related to Purchasing, Inventory, Warehousing, Shipping, Sales, and Manufacturing with respect to improvement of process quality, cycle time and elimination of waste.
- Designs, builds, deploys reports and documents application.
- Train users on business processes involving the use of information systems within their area of expertise.
- Supports other IS team members in their work with end users/customers.
- Provide day to day support of business processes and information systems including problem resolution within their area of expertise,
- Works with 3rd parties on projects for Applications they support to ensure proper interaction of business processes with both upstream and downstream requirements and processes.
- Assists users/Customers and applications development staff to understand business requirements and system capabilities in development of new systems or expansion of existing capabilities.
- As needed On call responsibilities during June and July and New Years.
- 3+ years experience in project or support work with JD Edwards E1 or Xstore
- Proficient with Reports Now
- Microsoft Applications Access, Excel, Visio, Project
- Practical experience in software implementations and existing system enhancements including JDE business analysis; requirements, use case, and specification documentation; report development; testing; and training
- Proven, demonstrated capability in gathering and documenting complex business and functional requirements
- Must be able to grasp concepts with minimal supervision in a fast-paced development environment.
- Must be able to manage changing priorities and plan effectively in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.