Manager Income Tax Compliance
- TheIncome Tax Compliance Manager (Manager) oversees a team of Senior Consultants/Consultants to deliver federal and state income tax compliance services for assigned clients, including original and amended filings. The Manager maintains existing client relationships and oversees the timely preparation of federal and state income tax filings in accordance with current tax regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managers have the primary responsibility to ensure projects are conducted in accordance with firm standards and completed on time
- Supervisory responsibilities, including training peers and checking work for accuracy and completeness
- Perform tax technical research of relevant tax law and court cases
- Participate in business development activities including assisting the team Director in developing proposals, presentations and planning strategies
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Working with the team Principal/Director to develop project work plans and scheduling associated project deliverables
- Detail reviewing federal and state tax workpapers and all income tax filings
- Reviewing federal audit workpapers and determining any impact on state income tax filings
- Responding to client requests and corresponds with clients to meet deliverables
- Participating in meetings with client tax department personnel
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- Minimum 5 years of tax professional services experience
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of GOSYSTEMS Tax RS software, ONESOURCE software, and/or Corptax software is highly preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
5 years of Tax Professional Services experience
Prior supervisory experience.
Knowledge of GOSYSTEMS Tax RS software, ONESOURCE software, and/or Corptax software
NICE TO HAVE:
Master's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
Proficiency in Microsoft, Excel, Microsoft Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet Navigation and Research.
The perfect candidate for this role would have a strong background and experience in Tax Professional Services. Our client highly prefers someone who is excellent when it comes working with Federal and State Income Tax Returns as well as Tax Software. They welcome candidates who come from Public Accounting Firms, Corporate Tax Departments as well as the Banking industry.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.