Our Client: Our client is European headquartered manufacturing conglomerate with operations through-out the U.S. This position will work with their U.S. Accounting team out of their Delaware County, PA manufacturing plant.
Location: Aston, PA
Position: Senior Cost Accountant US HQ
Compensation and Benefits
- 70-85K Base Salary Plus bonus
- Our client also offers a comprehensive benefit plan complete with health, dental, vision and life insurance, STD, LTD, 401(K), flexible spending accounts, tuition assistance.
The Senior Cost Accountant will work closely with the Controller and Plant General Manager to ensure that operational costs are properly tracked to the respective production runs. Identifying variances to standard costs related to PPV, Volume Variances, Labor Variances, and Overhead absorption rates.
- Drive plant level profitability and key performance reporting / analysis to drive business decisions
- Provide guidelines for standard cost approaches used in business decisions
- Develop, install and monitor cost control systems and accounting activities
- Provides direction on matters involving cost determination
- Conducts special studies and analyses such as cost impact of proposed process or vendor changes
- Manage the compilation of cost data for use in developing operating budgets
- Manage cost audits as well as the preparation and analysis of cost reports
- B.S. / B.A. in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or MBA
- 5-7-years of experience with a preference for plant accounting
- Exposure to Governmental Accounting Standards, Federal Acquisition Requirements a plus.
- Must have excellent Excel skills Macros, Pivots, SumIf statements, and other advanced Excel functions.
- 3-5 years plant accounting / cost accounting
- Experience with SAP a plus
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.