We are seeking an experience Payroll Analyst to join our longtime Boston based healthcare client. This is a long-term contract opportunity.
- Associate or Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience in Accounting, Finance or Business
- Has worked at least three years in the general field of finance, payroll, or information systems, preferably in a medical or healthcare institution.
- Has demonstrated ability to review and interpret policies and procedures involving complex problems requiring substantial independent judgment.
- Requires excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills including the ability to interact effectively and patiently with diverse clientele and employees with various levels of knowledge in situations involving competing opinions, significant deadlines, pressure, and multiple competing tasks.
- Has demonstrated excellent presentation and organizational skills. Must be able to handle material regarding labor relations and compensation issues in a confidential manner
- Must be able to work independently, and make independent decisions in a multi-faceted, multiple-priority, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a dedicated team player, with a willingness to learn and grow within the organization.
- Requires a comprehensive knowledge of Workday payroll system, Kronos and Microsoft Excel software packages.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.