Bank Tellers Part Time Customer Service Representative
Branch Location Gallitzin, Cresson, and Nanty Glo, PA
Well established community bank is seeking a customer focused, dependable, and detailed oriented individual to join their team as a Part Time Teller / Customer Service Representative. (averages 25 -29 Hours per week)
- Receive checking and savings deposits: verify cash and endorsements, receive proper identification for cash back and issue receipts of deposit.
- Examine checks deposited and determine proper funds availability based on regulation requirements and complete hold notices.
- Process savings withdrawals. Cash checks: verify endorsement, receive proper identification and ensure validity.
- Answer basic customer inquiries regarding interest rates, service charges and account histories while complying with disclosure requirements, regulations and consumer privacy policies.
- Cross-sell bank products and services.
- Refer customers to the proper department for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
- Count and roll loose coins.
- Accept loan payments: verify payment amount and issue receipts.
- Balance and update savings passbooks and close accounts when requested.
- Balance currency, coins, and checks in drawer at end of shift.
- Follow all bank policies and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Cash handling and data entry experience is strongly preferred
- Comfortable initiating customer greeting, addressing customer by name with a smile and direct eye contact
- Good with math and computer experience
- Able to uphold customer confidentiality
- Professional in appearance and communication
- High priority for quality Customer Service, Attention to Detail, Dependability, Strong Integrity, Thoroughness, and Documentation Skills
- Willing to travel to other locations within the area, as needed
- Candidates will be required to successfully complete an introductory training course
- Pre-employment drug and background check is required
Overview of Schedule and Compensation:
**This is a part-time position.
- Bank hours are Monday through Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Friday open until 7:00pm and Saturday 8:30am -12:00pm.
- Part time teller will work an average of 25 29 hours a week. Some full days and others will be half days schedules. Saturday coverage will be required (typically not every Saturday)
- PTO time earn after 6 months of service
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.