Sabio Systems has a position for an experienced Controller to handle full-cycle accounts payable, accounts receivables, deposits, cash posting, bank reconciling, payroll, gross receipts tax reporting along with other reports and miscellaneous projects to support the executive team.
If you are well rounded in accounting, have strong attention to detail and excel at working in a team environment we want to speak with you!
Job Responsibilities for the Controller:
- Review accounting clerk entries and adjusting entries as needs
- Month end close and reconciling all accounts
- Maintain company chart of accounts
- Financial Reporting
- Recommends actions to resolve discrepancies
- Work closely with COO with other duties as assigned
Job Requirements for the Controller:
- 5+ years of Accounting experience as an Accountant with supervisory responsibilities
- Bachelors degree, MBA and CPA highly desired
- Experience managing the general ledger and chart of accounts, as well as producing financial reports
- Microsoft Excel: Intermediate level user
- MIP / Abila Accounting Software
- Must be organized, and be detail oriented to ensure accuracy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills for communicating with executive management and vendors on a regular basis
- A self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a team environment
Must be able to pass a background check, this is a drug and alcohol-free facility.
Compensation for the Controller:
Pay is DOE
Physical abilities required to perform the Controller:
- Vision: Visual acuity adequate to perform job duties, including reading information from printed sources and computer screens.
- Mathematical Abilities: Add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers, fractions and decimals
If you have the necessary qualifications listed, and you would like to learn more about this opportunity, Apply today! Not the right fit? Browse other jobs on our website www.sabiosystems.com
Sabio Systems is a leading provider of professionals on a temporary and direct-hire basis for positions and projects in Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Medical and Business Operations. With over 25 years of combined Staffing & Recruiting expertise we can connect you with some of the most sought out employers in New Mexico.
Sabio Systems offers our consultants and employees competitive benefits, health insurance, etc., and compensation package which includes holiday and bonus pay. Through our Sabio Career Gateway,www.sabiocareergateway.com, we provide our candidates with FREE access to vocational online training, weekly webinars, career coaching, and a library filled with instructional audios and timely articles. Apply for this job now. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Sabio Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
2020 Sabio Systems, LLC
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.