Schlanger Law Group LLP is an established and growing consumer protection law firm dedicated to empowering consumers who confront businesses that dont follow the law. Our firm represents consumers in individual and class action litigation regarding inaccurate credit reporting, identity theft, unlawful collection and lending practices and other unfair and deceptive misconduct. In short, we help consumers fight back.
We are seeking afull-time Office Manager to join our team. Initially, you will remotely, and then out of our soon-to-be-opened Westwood, New Jersey office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Perform general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to accounting software and regularly reconciling accounts.
- Obtain necessary tax forms from new vendors.
- Handling accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and collections.
- Processing firm payroll.
- Managing/coordinating human resources functions for the administrative support staff and performing/coordinating all other operational functions required of a growth-oriented law firm.
- Interviewing and screening applicants for non-attorney positions.
- Supervising training of non-attorney personnel.
- Coordinating vacation schedules of non-attorney personnel.
- Maintaining personnel records for all employees.
- Provide additional administrative supervision and support as required.
- Assisting Managing Partner with a wide variety of firm management, scheduling and other administrative matters.
- Bachelors Degree
- Three years or more experience as an office manager/administrator or similar position.
- Must have proficiency in QuickBooks
- Prior law firm or professional services experience strongly preferred
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to keep records and files organized
- Strong time manager with respect for deadlines
- Ability to identify errors and solve problems
- Spanish or other foreign languages a plus.
We offer competitive pay with benefits.
Schlanger Law Group is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.