We are seeking a temporary Accounting Clerk. This position is responsible for supporting the Accounting functions in areas such as A/P, A/R, month-end and general accounting.
- Verify and post details of business transactions and totals accounts to ledgers or computer spreadsheets and databases.
- Reconcile bank statements and reports discrepancy problems.
- Prepares vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports and other records for review.
- Code data for input to financial data processing system according to company procedures.
- Process credit memos to customers and processes weekly check run.
- Monitor credit holds.
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Assist in monthly closing.
- Distribute all invoices for payment authorization.
- Prepare, review and set up all requests for new vendors.
- Complete credit applications and sales tax exemption certificates as required by vendors.
- Associate degree or equivalent from a two-year college; or equivalent in years of related experience or training
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Skilled and accurate in data entry and data research with 10-key operation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of basic accounting and math
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.