ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BANKING -- NJ / NY Based
- 7+ years Hunting/BD experience with a Tier II (or Tier I) Systems Integrator / IT Outsourcing firm selling Application Development / Support, Testing, Consulting Services in the US Markets.
- Must be based in the NYC metro (NJ/NYC).
- Proven and demonstrable experience in acquiring new accounts & maintaining accounts.
- Looking for longevity. Must have worked 3+ years for at least 1 company (with revenue in excess of 500 MN USD)
Strong Hunter profile with a proven track record of success in opening new accounts, maintaining accounts as well as selling technology outsourcing services into Financial Services (Banking/Cards & Payments). Managed Services consulting background preferred.
- Demonstration of a consistent over-achievement of QoQ and YoY sales revenue growth and new logo acquisition.
- At least 5 years of experience in selling IT services within the region, preferably working in a leading IT services & products firm with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
- Demonstration of thought leadership and understanding of Capital Markets IT / FinTech ecosystem.
- Must be a proactive Dealmaker and not a reactive Order-Taker.
- Excellent ability to create and nurture C-level relationships.
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
- Good understanding FinTech, Financial Services (Banking/Cards & Payments) & Capital Markets.
- The candidate is expected to travel regularly to regional client locations, support business development, sales presentations, contract negotiations, engagement implementation, and ongoing relationship building.
- Bachelors degree required.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.