Our client is an advisory services firm who provides Financial Planning, Wealth Management & Insurance Protection Strategies to their corporate and personal clients. The Associate Wealth Advisor and Client Coordinator is an integral part of the organization. Responsibilities include cultivating a relationship with the clients of the firm in an effort to retain the business of these clients, delivering extraordinary service, and garnering additional business and referral opportunities.
RESPONSIBILITIES & ACTIVITIES:
- Coordinates with Senior Advisors to develop, service, and deliver financial planning to the firms clients
- Identifies opportunities for additional business and referrals from existing clients
- Processes client service paperwork for existing clients (beneficiary change, address updates, etc.)
- Follows segmented client service model to service all clients
- Regularly-scheduled check-in calls
- Schedules and coordinates review meetings
- Creates an extraordinary client experience
- Confirms all upcoming client appointments & prepares review meeting material
- Coordinates all activities related to client appreciation events and Love-Affair Marketing
- Coordinates online client newsletter & occasional web and social media postings
- Coordinates Center of Influence marketing programs to CPAs, attorneys, etc.
- Delivers concierge services to A B & C clients, including coordinating cards, gifts and random acts of kindness
- Updates Salesforce (or future) CRM with client details and workflows
- Handles miscellaneous operational activities
- Develops and maintains written systems of all activities
- Writes down 6 Most Important and prioritizes them each day before leaving office
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Extreme attention to detail, excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attitude and an extraordinary client service orientation
- A genuine interest in serving and caring for other people
- A burning desire to succeed
- An ability to juggle multiple tasks, handle stress, and operate on tight deadlines
- FINRA Series 7, 63 and 65 (or 66), and State Life & Health Licenses
- A creative mind
- Ability to work independently while also serving as part of a team
- Previous sales experience
- CFP Certification or in the process.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.