Essex County, NJ
This is an excellent opportunity with a great company with great benefits! You will be valued for your talents and efforts. Our client's atmosphere is friendly, supportive, collaborative, and challenging for everyone who works there. The Senior Accountant will be responsible for all general accounting.
- Day to day responsibility for AP, AR, bank reconciliations and all general accounting functions.
- Be involved in monthly, quarterly and year-end closings of the books.
- Maintain general ledger and reconcile entries.
- Work with Sales personnel to update DMS to make sure incentives and commissions per product are accurate.
- Answer inquiries from other entities regarding charges revenue, intercompany transactions, etc.
- Automate Payroll journal entry.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Interested in this position? Apply now or reach out to The Wilner Group.
- Holds a B.S. in Accounting or business-related field. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a plus.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of general accounting practices such as A/P, A/R, Cash Management, Budgeting & Analysis, Journal Entries, Fixed Assets, and Financial Reporting.
- Experience with an accounting software.
- Has prepared vendor statements such as APPI, C N A, Autoxcel and Portfolio.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.