Morris County, NJ
We are seeking a Controller to join our client's growing team! Responsibilities Include:
- Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions.
- Continually assessing accounting operations and implementing recommendations for improvement.
- Generating monthly and quarterly reports.
- Tracking monthly and quarterly KPIs and convey results to appropriate management staff.
- Performing variance analysis for team and company-wide budgets monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Oversee regulatory reporting, tax planning and compliance.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis.
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiations.
- Maintain the financial staff's job results by coaching, counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
Compensation up to $150k
- Bachelors degree in accounting or finance required.
- MBA or CPA strongly preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years experience in an accounting role, 3-5 years of prior experience as a controller.
- Experience managing bookkeeping teams and overseeing accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and commissions to sales people.
- Experience leading a budgeting process across several working teams, and developing a company wide operational budget.
- Expert knowledge of Excel and QuickBooks.
- Strong working understanding of time keeping and expense apps and synchronizing data with QB.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.