Local 30-year old manufacturing company has an immediate need for an Accounting Assistant to join their financial team in Placentia, CA. The company delivers custom sterilization services and packaging for single use items in operating and emergency rooms as well as other sterile hospital environments. Your responsibilities will include payroll processing, accounts payable and assisting with a variety of employee related projects and tasks. The position reports to the Corporate Controller.
- Process company payroll, bi-weekly
- Assist in HR compliance projects such as Workers' Compensation, OSHA reporting and other items.
- Contributes to the team effort by completing projects assigned, as needed.
- Communicate and work effectively with customers, customer service department, quality and senior management in accomplishing assigned goals and objectives.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Minimum two-year degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least two years related experience in HR and Payroll
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- High energy, with the ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Advanced Computer Proficiency - Excel, Word, Data Entry
- Capable to work independently and have a great attention to detail
- Ability to organize and prioritize work - work against strict deadlines
- Provide sound information to Controller and assist in the decision making process
- Hourly Pay of $20.00 - $22.00
- Comprehensive Medical package (company pays 75% for Employee)
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Leave
Because our client is concerned about commute distances, resumes that do not include city, state AND zip code will not be considered for this position.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.