Fairly new P&C specialty carrier will hire a Controller. Will report remotely to CFO and have 1 - 2 direct reports. Requires a degree and CPA, MBA, etc., would be plusses.
REQUIRES P&C INSURANCE CARRIER EXPERIENCE
Preferred experience and background:
- Financial software selection, implementation and upgrades
- Process and internal controls improvement
- Banking and cash management
- Budgets, forecasting, expense, variance analysis
- Create and manage schedules and time tables which ensure timeliness of reports, audits and management reports.
- Statutory and GAAP financial report filing experience
- DOI and regulatory reporting agency relationships
- Subject matter expertise on all relative pronouncements and compliance issues
Additional responsibilities and challenges will be added as things settle in after hire to optimize the experience this new hire brings to the table.
For additional information and CONFIDENTIAL consideration please reach out to Jeanine Drahota, Lost Dutchman Search.
"Mining for talent in the insurance industry."
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.