Employers Pro Advantage Inc. a Native Alaskan Women owned sdb specializing in the placement of highly skilled professionals in Accounting and Finance, IT/MIS and legal services. Employers Pro Advantage Inc. has been in business since 1997 servicing New Mexico and the surrounding states with high results. We are currently seeking a Controller for a non-profit. Position is temporary to hire and will become permanent for the right candidate.
The Controller reports to the Chief Operating Office and is responsible for the leadership of the Finance team. The Controller protects the assets by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls and reporting systems. Ensures all accounting functions and programs are maintained, in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and Governmental Accounting Standards. Incumbent as a resource to Executive management and Board of Directors, by providing timely and accurate financial information and reports, in order to make decisions with current data. Maintains confidentiality of all privileged information. The Controller works with COO and Director of Marketing and Strategic Partnerships to maintain contract compliance by completing need financial reports. The Controller ensures effective financial management. The Controller also assists the Executive Director and COO with preparation of annual budget.
- Masters Degree preferred
- CPA certification preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field
- Ten years progressive work experience in controlling centralized accounting activities, for multiple fund programs and/or accounts; or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- MIP experience with most/all modules preferred
- Non-profit experience preferred
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.