Salary $75,000 - $90,000 + BONUS + Benefits & Paid Relocation to Ohio
We are actively recruiting for talented, educations & skilled Financial Analyst for a rapidly growing major North American manufacturer. Your main areas of influence will be to provide financial leadership to all areas. Youll work with the Finance Team to efficiently manage various accounting functions while focusing on accurate and timely collection, analysis, interpretation, reporting, forecasting, and budgeting of financial information while maintaining GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley Controls.
Other areas of responsibility will include:
- Provide financial information to local accounting team, management, and HQ
- Participate in the financial close and reporting process using SAP
- Record monthly data in SAP regarding balance sheet, P&L, costing
- Lead the local operations internal control compliance process and find opportunities for controls risk mitigation
- Provide technical financial leadership for the finance team and participate in cross-functional teams to ensure adequate controls are developed and maintained
- Assist with preparation of monthly operations reporting package and weekly reporting
- Assist in the development of the annual business budget and strategic plan
Minimum requirements for this Financial Analyst position
- BS degree in Accounting or Finance preferred; will look at others
- At least 5 years financial accounting experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Sound understanding of GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley regulations
- Excellent analytical skills with a high-level of attention to details
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software applications
- Wide-based knowledge of SAP Modules.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.