Strong financial leader needed for a Maryland based healthcare organization located in the Annapolis area. Partner with the leadership team to provide guidance and operational support.
The Controller is responsible for the accounting operations of the Company and its clients, parent company, and affiliates. Responsibilities include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate system of accounting records, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the Companys reported financial results, and ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
This organization is highly recognized in the state for providing exceptional patient care.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting or Business Administration.
- Minimum 5+ years of progressively responsible experience, healthcare industry
- Flexible and self-starter; able to multitask within a fast-passed environment while also being highly detail-oriented.
- Computer skills: highly proficient in Windows applications; MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; and Microsoft NAV. eClinicalWorks (EMR) experience
- Financial planning and strategy; managing profitability; strategic planning; vision; quality; management; promoting process improvement; forecasting; corporate finance; developing budgets; financial skills; cost accounting practices; dealing with complexity
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.