Our Client is one of the worlds leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. They have revenues in excess of $1.9 billion and operate more than 50 offices globally.
The Position: Federal Tax Manager
The Federal Tax Manager works closely with private and public company clients and staff on all phases of project and engagement management across a wide variety of industries, including multi-state and multinational businesses.
- Run client engagements from start to finish; planning, executing, directing, and completing tax projects and managing budget.
- Supervise, train, and mentor senior associates, associates, and interns on tax projects and assess performance of staff for engagement reviews.
- Research and consult on various tax matters.
- Support the partners and managing directors in the pursuit of new and expanded business opportunities.
- Review tax returns and make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities.
- Prepare and review tax provision calculations for both public and private companies.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA, Master's in Taxation, LLM in Taxation, or JD.
- CPA required.
- Five plus years of progressive tax compliance and/or tax consulting experience.
- Experience with ASC 740.
- Experience in public accounting is a plus.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed and travel to various client sites.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.