Our Client is a leading insurance advisory firm seeking an Employee Benefits Specialist in Southwest Florida. Due to growth, they are seeking an Employee Benefits Specialist. He/She will provide timely service to all of its clients customers by developing and finalizing all communications and reports in a timely manner.
Main Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Prepare all client reports & communications from on-boarding process to established client status.
- Manages all policy activity aspects of assigned accounts.
- Determines if existing coverages should be expanded and pursues appropriate options from insurers with which our client has strong ties.
- Dedication to timely and accurate work at all times.
- Highly responsive to all communications from its clients customers at all times.
- Address customer issues with appropriate insurers to ensure a win-win resolution.
- Maintains a timely relationship with insurers so that coverage changes and updates are communicated well before their effective dates.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of related experience with a history of job stability
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong communicator with excellent stage presence
- Enjoys suggesting new ideas or changes that improve processes
- Strong multi-tasker who can prioritize and complete work in a timely fashion.
- Currently holds a Florida 2-15 License.
How To Apply:
You will be directed to another website for application instructions.