Brain Balance Achievement Centers seeks a dynamic Sensory Motor Coach to lead and guide each student in our Sensory Motor or Cognitive rooms. This position requires a motivated individual who will assist children through various activities that will stimulate one of the two specific hemispheres of the brain. Our unique Brain Balance program deals directly with children who have challenges such as Autism, ADHD, Asperger’s, Dyslexia and Processing Disorders. This is an ideal and rewarding position for those who enjoy working with children and who relish in watching children succeed.
Requirements, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience doing physical activities with school aged children
- Minimum of 2 years’ training in PT, OT, Sports Science, Exercise Physiology or related field
- Team player
- Outgoing and confident personality
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent customer service mindset
- Excellent organization skills
- The ability to multi-task
- Ability to work with school aged children
- Available most evenings and some Saturday mornings
- Flexible schedule
- Patient and kind towards children with special needs
Shifts are 3:15 - 7:45PM Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Background checks will be required.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
How To Apply:
Please email resume and cover letter.
Brain Balance of Wichita